- Finishing construction on a new home.
- Traveling and leaving some of my teens behind. (Insert Mom Guilt) 4 out of 5 weekends in March.
- Entertaining out of town houseguests between these travel weekends.
- Reunion of my Father’s buddies for March Madness for the first time since his death.
- Participating in Therapy for my relationships.
- Not eating as well and being exposed to lots of restaurant/bar opportunities to accept a drink.
- Looking ahead to graduation celebrations and other social gatherings.
These are just a few reasons why I could have justified drinking.
I choose to live AF.
As I pack for another trip, to a place with great food and wine pairings… I am reminding myself that THIS is my journey. This is my choice.
I do not drink.